- antimonopoly law
- commercial agreements in general
- intellectual property law
- Master of law
- Since 2017 – partner at „Gołębiowska Krawczyk Roszkowski i Partnerzy”
- Advising Polish and foreign clients in commercial cases, specializing in intellectual property law an law on unfair competition (for example: protection of brands, protection of confidential business information, so-called slotting fees and advertising). Also handling cases regarding the practice of restricting competition, in particular, prohibited agreements.
- 2008 – 12.2016 r. – partner at “Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy”
- Since 2002 – legal advisor
- Since 2000 – associate at “Drzewiecki, Tomaszek i Wspólnicy”
- 1997-1999 – work at Citibank (Poland) S.A. in the legal and document dept.
- A legal representative in arbitration cases regarding Internet domains, in particular, before the Arbitration and Mediation Centre at the Worldwide Intellectual Property Organization in Geneva and in proceeding before the Court of Conciliation for Internet Domains at the Polish Chamber of Computer Science and Telecommunications in Warsaw (PIIT).
- 2013 – attending the training regarding “Practical basics of commercial mediation” organized by the Centre of Commercial Mediation at the National Chamber of Legal Advisors.
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Circuit Chamber of Legal Counsels in Warsaw