- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- distribution and franchise agreements
- intellectual property law
- media and new technologies
- real estate, construction
adwokat (od 2007 roku)
- Advocate training at Warsaw Bar Association. Bar Exam – March 2007 r.;
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Law and Administration, Master of Law – 2003;
- University of Helsinki, Faculty of Law, Socrates – Erasmus scholarship (2002-2003);
- Centre for American Law Studies (Warsaw University in cooperation with University of Florida) –2002;
- Certificate of Proficiency in English – 2001;
- Certificate of Advanced English – 1998;
- First Certificate in English – 1997.
- In legal profession since 2002, advocate since 2007. Mr Adam Zwierzyński concentrates his practice on assisting business entities in broadly understood contentious proceedings, in particular arbitration and litigation. Mr Zwierzynski represents clients i.a. before Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, common and administrative courts, Supreme Court and administrative authorities.
- 2008 – present – dispute resolution department of Radzikowski, Szubielska i Wspólnicy Sp. k. Law Firm in Warsaw (until 2017 Polish branch of American based Law Firm – Chadbourne & Parke), current position – Counsel.
- 2003 – 2008 – dispute resolution departament of „Karniol Małecki i Wspólnicy” Sp. k. Law Firm in Warsaw.
- VII 2002 – Linklaters, T.Komosa i Wspólnicy Sp.k. in Warsaw – summer student internship.
- VI 2002 – Nörr Stiefenhofer Lutz Sp. z o.o. in Warsaw – summer student internship.
- Attorney in numerous arbitrations, mainly before the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, in broad spectrum of cases with large dispute values.
- Advised in regard of the potential ICC arbitration (dispute was settled amicably, hence no arbitration was initiated).
- Arbiter in arbitration competitions.
Membership in organizations
- since 2003 – Warsaw Advocate Bar;
- since 2008 – Polish Arbitration Association;
- since 2018 – Member of the Board of Polish Arbitration Association.