Year of birth
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- infrastructural projects
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
Legal Counsel od 1986 r.
- University of Warsaw Law Faculty 1977-1981;
- University of Florida Summer Term 1986.
- 2008 to date: Janusz Adamkowski Law Office Individual practice;
- 2007: Rutkowski Adamkowski Prawnicza Spółka komandytowa Partner;
- 2004 (Nov.) – 2007 (Mar.): Janusz Adamkowski Law Office Individual practice;
- 2001 – 2004 (Oct.): Lovells Partner;
- 1993 – 2000: CMS Cameron McKenna Partner;
- 1991 – 1993: Janusz Adamkowski Law Office (co-operation with McKenna & Co.);
- 1990: Polska Korporacja Rozwoju S.A. (in house legal advisor);
- 1986 – 1989 (part time): BISTYP – Research and Industrial Design Company (in house legal advisor);
- 1986 – 1989: Legal Information and Services Centre of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade Legal Advisor;
- 1981 – 1985: Legal Information and Services Centre of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade Junior lawyer.
- Arbitror since 1999;
- 35 arbitral proceedings (32 domestic and foreign permanent arbitral courts and 3 ad hoc);
- Chairman 11 / Sole Arbitror 6 / Arbitror 18.
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Chamber of Legal Advisors;
- Center For International Legal Studies;
- ICC Polish National Committee.
- International Execution Against Judgment Debtors, Oceana Publications Inc. 1999.