- commercial agreements in general
adwokat w prowincji Quebec, Kanada
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) Warsaw University;
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D.) Warsaw University;
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) McGill University (Montreal);
- Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) McGill University;
- Doctor of Civil Law (D.C.L.) McGill University.
- Partner – Gagné Tobolewski – 22 years;
- Partner – Magdelénat Tobolewski Gagné – 12 years;
- Lawyer – solo practice – 5 years;
- Senior Researcher, Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University (Montreal) – 5 years;
- Counsel – Central Administration of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Transport (Poland) – 4 years;
- Counsel – LOT Polish Airlines – 2 years.
- In Canada, Sweden and France
Membership in organizations
- Arbiter in the Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Working Methods of ICAO Legal Committees and Diplomatic Conferences – Criticism and Proposals Air Law;
- Against Limitations of Liability; A radical Proposal Annals of Air and Space Law;
- Problemy rewizji międzynarodowego prawa lotniczego International Affairs;
- Special Drawing Rights (S.D.R.) in Liability Conventions; an Acceptable;
- Solution? Lloyd`s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly also reprinted in UNIDROIT Uniform Law Review;
- Limits of Liability in the present Economic Situation Lloyd`s Maritime and Commercial Law Quarterly;
- Monetary Limitations of Liability in Air Law – Legal, Economic and Socio – political Aspects De Daro Publishing, Montreal.