- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- finance, banking
- mass media and advertising
adwokat, partner kancelarii prawnej Lex Torre
- Belarusian State University, Law Faculty;
- Central European University (Budapest, Hungary, 1999). Course «Review of International Disputes in the WTO and international commercial arbitration»;
- Karl-Franzens University Graz (Graz, Austria, 1999). Probation within the program Tempus;
- Friedrich-Alexandre-University Erlangen-Nürnberg (Erlangen, Germany, 2000 – 2001). Probation within the program Tempus;
- ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy Course 2011-2013.
- Practice since 1993;
- Senior Lecturer of Civil Law department of the Law Faculty of the Belarusian State University on „Civil Law”, „Civil and commercial law of foreign countries” courses;
- Partner of «Sysouev, Bondar, Khrapoutski SBH» law office;
- Since May 2019 Partner of Lex Torre Law Office.
- Arbitrator of the International Arbitration Court at Belarusian CCI;
- Co-arbitrator of the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (Paris, 2006);
- Co-arbitrator in Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (Stockholm, 2014).
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Board of the Russian Arbitration Association;
- Participation in project on legal opinion for the World Bank on legislation development of land regulation in ex – USSR countries (Rural Development Institute (Seattle, USA, 1997);
- Participation as an expert in number of surveys of Doing Business of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (since 2004 to the present day).
- Co-author of Commentary on the Civil Code of the Republic of Belarus, manuals and teaching materials, the author of numerous publications in the field of business activity.