Year of birth
Place of residence
- antimonopoly law
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- distribution and franchise agreements
Legal Counsel, profesor nauk prawnych
- Doctor of law of the Warsaw University and of the Saarland University.
Partner of the Limited Partnership, from 1954 to end of 2009 employed at Warsaw Economics School (from 1980 as professor of private international law and of commercial law – comparative and international).
- From 1975 active as Arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
Membership in organizations
- International Law Association (ILA)
- International Institute for the Unification of Private Law (UNIDROIT)- nominated as the correspondent
- Civil und Commercial Law of Foreign States , Warsaw 1985 (in Polish);
- Guide to Sources and the Keys Institutions of Private Law (Commercial) in Legal Systems of Continentals’ Europe, Great Britain and USA, Warsaw1992 (in Polish);
- “Squeeze out: A Comparative Analysis“ in Papers of Private Business Law, Krakow 2003 (in Polish);
- “The Limited Joint-Stock Partnership: A Comparative Analysis” in the Changes’ Time of Private Law, Poznan 2005 (in Polish);
- “The Competences of European Community in the Area of the Approximation of Members’ States Laws” in The Law in the XXI Age, Warsaw 2006 (in Polish);
- “Selected Aspects of the Legal Status of the Member of Supervisory Council of the Company by Shares – The Attempt of the Qualification of the Nature of Legal Relations with the Company – the Position of the so-called Independent Member”, in the Keys Problems of the Commercial Law, Szczecin 2008 (in Polish).