Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- commercial law
- company law
- University Law Education
- Full Professor Ph. D. hab. ANDRZEJ KIDYBA – Head of the Faculty of Economic and Trade Law at Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, specialist in the field of trade and civil law.
- The author or co-author of more than 200 scientific publications: commentaries, manuals, handbooks, glosses, monographs, articles published in Poland and abroad.
- The author of many legal opinions written on commission of authorities and central offices (such as for example, the Seym) as well as economic practices.
- Expert of the Seym Committees, such as the one for the changes into the Code of Commercial Companies.
- Vice-dean of MCSU Faculty of Law and Administration in Lublin (1999 – 2005).
- The co-author of Act “On freedom in economic activity” (2003) and the project of changes in the Code of Commercial Companies (2002).
- Prof. A. Kidyba was awarded with Lublin Science Award (known as the Lublin Nobel Prize) in 2004 for preparing “The Code of Commercial Companies. Commentary t. I-II”.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court of International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court of International Chamber of Commerce in Zurich.
- Arbitrator at the Arbitration Court of National Economic Chamber and numerous Courts Arbitrary ad hoc in Poland;
- Arbitrator of the Arbitral Tribunal at the Association of Polish Banks;
- Arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation of Private Employers, Lewiatan;
- Arbitrator of the Court of Arbitration at the Commission of Financial Supervision;
- Expert in international arbitral proceedings (such as, for example, the Vivendi Case, the Deutsche Telekom Case, Eureko Case, and many others).
Membership in organizations
- The member of the Deutsch – Polnische Juristen Vereinigung E.V. (since 1993);
- The Representative of MCSU Faculty of Law and Administration at the European Legal Practice Integrated Studies (ELPIS) 2002;
- The member of European Law Faculties Association (ELFA);
- The Major Graduates Association Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst – President of Board (2003 – 2006);
- Member of Law Commission at PAN in Lublin (since 2008);
- Member of Programme Board of „Przegląd Prawa Handlowego” magazine (since 2005);
- Member of Programme Board of „Glosa” magazine (since 2005);
- Member of Programme Board of „Radca Prawny” magazine (since 2008).
- “Limited company. Commentary”,
- “The Code of Commercial Companies t. I-II”,
- “The Code of Commercial Companies. Explanations”,
- “Trade Law” – academic handbook,
- “Civil Code. Commentary” editor and co-author,
- „Legal persons bodies of authority” – monograph.