Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- infrastructural projects
- labor law, management contracts
- real estate, construction
- Higher education – University of Warsaw, faculty of law
- 2009-2002: Lawyer’s Office Kwaśnik i Głowacka Radcowie Prawni in Warsaw, partner;
- 1997-2002: Lawyer’s Office Feddersen, Laule, Scherzberg & Ohle, Hansen Ewerwahn (at present White & Case, Germany), partner;
- 1992-1997: Lawyer’s Office Zieliński Kwaśnik in Warsaw, partner;
- 1988-1992: consul, Polish Embassy in Bonn/ Germany;
- 1979-1987: The chancellery of the prime minister, legal adviser, deputy-director of the Legal Department;
- 1974-1979: legal adviser.
Arbitrator in the international and national arbitration proceeding, repeatedly as a chairman (21 arbitration proceedings), vice-president of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish-German Chamber of Commerce.
Membership in organizations
- District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw;
- Polish Society of Legislation.
Public Procurement Law (commentary, polish-german version)- 2004, Drawing up of special cotract provisions FIDIC (Sporządzanie szczególnych Warunków Kontraktowych FIDIC) – 2009, many publications in magazines, especially in „Polskie Budownictwo”.