Year of birth
- antimonopoly law
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- finance, banking
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw.
- 03.2013 – present – Managing Associate, Linklaters;
- 2009 – present – Lecturer in civil procedure law at the Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw;
- 2007 – 03.1013 – Partner, Head of Litigation, Head of Competition (FKA Furtek Komosa Aleksandrowicz);
- 2005 – 2007 – Senior Associate, M. Furtek & Wspólnicy;
- 2001 – 2005 – Lecturer in Civil Law at Warsaw University;
- 2000 – 2005 – Associate, M. Furtek & Wspólnicy;
- 1999 – 2000 – Junior Associate, Wardynski & Partners.
- Advising in several dozen disputes before an arbitration panel (Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw; Court of Arbitration at the Polish Bank Association in Warsaw) and in ad hoc proceedings.
Membership in organizations
- Competition Law Association.
- Insurer’s liability for damages, Kodeks sp. z o.o. Publishing House, 2002
- Liability insurance of limited liability company members. /in/ Social and Economic Insurance Law, 2001 No. 8 and No. 9;
- Succession process in litigation in case of a division of a copmany by separation. / in / Commercial Law Review [PPH] 2008, No. 10;
- Public order clause in proceedings to revoke an award of a conciliation court, TEMIDIUM 2011, No.4;
- Amendment of the code of cibil procedute of 16 September 2011, TEMIDIUM 2012, No. 1.