Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- labor law, management contracts
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
adwokat – 2007 – Okręgowa Rada Adwokacka w Warszawie
- 2001 – Law and Administration Department of University of Łódź, Trade and Commercial Law Faculty, Master of Law;
- From Oct. 2002 thru Jan. 2006 – Law and Administration Department of University of Łódź, Trade and Commercial Law Faculty, PhD law studies;
- From 2001 thru 2002 – Seton Hall Law School, New Jersey, USA, Legal studies (scholarship).
- From Jan. 2010 – today, Kancelaria Prawna Greenberg Traurig Grzesiak Sp. k. (previously Dewey & LeBoeuf Grzesiak Sp. k.) in Warsaw, Advocate, Senior Associate. Specialization: Arbitration proceedings, court proceedings, bankruptcy law, employment law.
- From Sep. 2004 thru Sep. 2009, Weil, Gotshal & Manges – Paweł Rymarz Sp. k. in Warsaw, Litigation Department, Associate (from Aug. 2006 thru Sep. 2009). Corporate Department, Associate (from Sep. 2004 thru Jul. 2006)
- From Jul. 2003 thru Aug. 2003, Kancelaria Adwokacka Kappes i Spółka sp. k. in Łódź, Lawyer.
Representing clients in various arbitration proceedings (before ICC, KIG, UNCITRAL) and international investment arbitration.
Membership in organizations
- Advocate, Warsaw District Bar Association, 2007;
- Member of the Disciplinary League Commission of Ekstraklasa S.A from 2012 – today.