Place of residence
- civil law
- commercial agreements in general
- commercial law
- distribution and franchise agreements
- international trade
- investment arbitration
- real estate, construction
- 2011 – entry into the list of attorneys;
- 2011: IRZ-Stiftung scholarship (Bonn, Frankfurt am Main);
- 2010: defence of a doctoral dissertation at the Jagiellonian University, obtained the degree of Doctor of Law;
- 2006: completion of Master’s degree: Law at the Faculty of Law of Administration at Jagiellonian University.
- Attorney-at-law (since 2011). Doctor of Law (since 2010), assistant professor at the Department of Civil Law of the Jagiellonian University (since 2013), co-managing partner at Kubas Kos Galkowski (since 2018), previously a partner at KKG (since 2012), senior associate, associate at the same firm (since 2006).
- She participates in precedent-setting disputes, including international ones, before state courts and arbitration courts. She has many years of experience in comprehensive support of investment processes, in particular real estate and development processes. She specializes in substantive civil law and private business law, including agency and franchise contracts and contracts related to real estate management. An expert in the field of warranty of public credibility of land and mortgage registers, which was the subject of her doctoral dissertation.
- Acts in the capacity of an attorney-at-law in arbitration and post-arbitration proceedings. She also acts as counsel (of counsel) in numerous proceedings, including disputes based on BIT (Bilateral Investment Treaties). She also acts as an attorney-at-law during mediation proceedings.
- She participated, among others, in the provision of legal services in the dispute between Deutsche Telekom AG group and Vivendi Universal over shares in Polska Telefonia Cyfrowa, which was conducted before arbitration courts and common courts of law in Poland and in other jurisdictions.
Membership in organizations
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) of The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA);
- Regional Bar Council in Krakow;
- DIS – the German Arbitration Institute;
- UIA – The International Arbitration Commission.
- Warranty of Public Credibility of Land and Mortgage Registers. 01.01.2011, Lexis Nexis;
- Law on Land and Mortgage Registers. Regulations on Land and Mortgage Register Proceedings. Commentary. 16.06.2014, Lexis Nexis;
- The Influence of Violation of the Independence and Impartiality Rules on the Enforceability and Effectiveness of the Arbitral Award. 30.04.2014, Czech (& Central European) Yearbook of Arbitration 2014;
- Article 5 CC and Legal Certainty. 01.01.2016, Usus Magister Est Optimus. Legal Discourses Offered to Professor Andrzej Kubas;
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgments 2021 – Poland. 06.04.2021, The International Comparative Legal Guide;
- Earnout and Clawback Clauses in Real Estate Sale Agreements. 30.03.2021, Ruch Prawniczy, Ekonomiczny i Socjologiczny 2021, issue 1.