Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- energy law
- finance, banking
- infrastructural projects
- labor law, management contracts
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate, construction
- 1996 – University of Oxford (Pembroke College) – Masters in European and Comparative Law; Henry Kravis scholarship, 1995;
- 1995 – Masters in law (University of Warsaw);
- 1995 – Centre for the Study of English and European Law in cooperation with Cambridge University;
- 1993 –Utrecht University – European law.
- 2000 – admitted to the Warsaw bar;
- January 2001 – September 2001 – Debevoise & Plimpton, New York;
- July 1996 – December 2000/October 2001 – May 2003 – Wardyński i Wspólnicy, Warsaw;
- 2003 to date – Clifford Chance, Warsaw.
Bartosz Krużewski acts as a counsel and serves as an arbitrator both in domestic and international arbitration cases concerning commercial, regulatory, telecommunications and post-privatization matters, post-M&A disputes and disputes concerning property development and construction and real estate.
Membership in organizations
- Chairman of the Nominating Committee at the Lewiatan Court of Arbitration;
- Chairman of the ICC Polska Arbitration Committee;
- Officer of the European Forum of the International Bar Association;
- Serves as an arbitrator in institutional courts and ad hoc arbitration courts