- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- infrastructural projects
- labor law, management contracts
- real estate, construction
adwokat (nr wpisu 940), radca prawny (WA-4530)
- 2001 – 2002 Skanska Leadership Program for Skanska management at Skanska Institute in Sweden
- 1996 – Bar exam at Warsaw Bar Association
- 1993 – American Law Seminar in Salzburg, Austria
- 1991 – 1992 LLM in German lat at the Law Faculty, University Tuebingen, Germany. LLM Thesis on Limited Partnership.
- 1991 – Comperative Law at the University of Strasbourg, France
- 1986 – 1991 Law studies at the Law and Administration Faculty, Warsaw University. Thesis on Privatisation in Poland
From 2005 r. Okolski & Partnerzy Sp. p.
Mr Okolski has worked for many years at international law firms in Poland and abroad – Altheimer&Gray, Clifford Chance, Haarmann Hemmelrath as well as a chief legal counsel of Skanska Polska sp. z o.o. (large offices and residential houses developer as well as construction company in Poland) and development company Blue City Sp. z o.o. (large shopping mall developer).
- Arbitretor at the Arbitration Court at the National Chamber of Commerce – more then 10 years.
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Bar Association;
- Warsaw Legal Advisors Association.
- Commentary on construction law and real estate law, including spatial planing laws and regulations, issued by C.H. Beck in Poland;
- Book on a construction contracts issued 10 times by C.H. Beck in Poland;
- several articles on current legal matters such as lease agreements in shopping malls during COVID pandemia, etc.