- National University of Kyiv Mohyla Academy, cum laude, 2005;
- Master of Laws (LL.M) in International Dispute Settlement, Geneva University and the Graduate Institute, Geneva, 2012.
- 2016 – present Counsel, Asters;
- 2013 – 2016 Associate, Ilyashev and Partners;
- 2006 – 2013 Senior Associate, Grischenko & Partners.
- Dmytro focuses on commercial and investment arbitrations, as well as transborder litigations.
- He has acted in five investment arbitration cases defending Ukraine and continues to be active in investment arbitration sphere.
- Dmytro has extensive practical experience with arbitration proceedings under ICSID, LMAA, LCIA, AAA (ICDR), Vienna and Stockholm Rules, with UNCITRAL and Ukrainian ICAC arbitrations.
- A significant proportion of his work involves major transborder litigations, including in connection with major loan restructurings and defaults.
Membership in organizations
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, CIArb, United Kingdom;
- Ukrainian Arbitration Association.
- Arbitration Global Guide 2016: Arbitration procedures and practice in Ukraine;
- The Lawyer European Awards. Conference in London, 2015;
- The European Legal Networks Summit. Conference in London, 2015;
- Ukraine exports to US: the American Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine trade promotion conference. Conference in Kyiv, 2015;
- The Perspectives of Financial Arbitration in Ukraine. Yuridichna Praktika, 23.10.2014;
- International Investment Arbitration, Some Tendencies and the Experience of Ukraine. Ed. by S. Voitovich. Kyiv: Justinian, 2012. 312 p. The first comprehensive publication on the Ukrainian practice of investment arbitration.