Year of birth
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- distribution and franchise agreements
- finance, banking
- pharmaceutical law
- Master of Laws, Ph.D.
- Wardyński & Partners – counsel since 2003, partner since November 2004;
- 2001–2002 – director of the legal department of Dresdner Bank Polska S.A. in Warsaw;
- 1996–2001 – director of the legal department of BRE Bank S.A. in Warsaw;
- 1993–1996 – resident partner in Wenger Mathys Plattner, a Swiss law firm in Warsaw;
- 1992–1993 – tax and legal manager at Deloitte & Touche in Warsaw, long-term lecturer in the Warsaw School of Economics.
- Since 1991 – arbitrator in the Court of Arbitration of the National Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw, arbitrator in the Court of Arbitration of the Polish Confederation of Private Employers “Lewiatan”.
- She has been appointed in the disputes determined according to the regulations of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris, as well as in the ad hoc proceedings.
Membership in organizations
- Member of the Warsaw Region Chamber of Legal Advisers;
- Member of the Banking Law Committee at the International Bar Association;
- Life Science Practice Group within the framework of Lex Mundi – initiator and group leader.
- Author of articles on banking law published, among others, by Oxford University Press.