Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- infrastructural projects
- real estate, construction
- University degree
- 1998-present: Wierzbowski Eversheds Spółka Komandytowa, advocate, partner;
- 1996-1998: Baker & McKenzie, advocate;
- 1994-1996: Dickinson, Wright, Moon, Van Dusen & Frejman, advocate;
- 1983-1993: Law Firm No 19 (Zespół Adwokacki Nr 19) in Warsaw, advocate;
- 1980-1983: District Bar Chamber in Warsaw, advocate’s trainee;
- 1976-1980: Provincial Court in Warsaw, judicial trainee.
- arbitrator in disputes heard in The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation Lewiatan;
- arbitrator in disputes heard in The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce;
- arbitrator in ad hoc amicable disputes;
- representation of parties in arbitration disputes.
- „Arbitration of disputes between consumers and providers of telecommunications services.” Arbitration and mediation. The jubilee book dedicated to Dr. Andrzej Tynel. The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce. Warsaw 2012.