Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- labor law, management contracts
Legal Counsel, adwokat
- From 1977 till 1984 I held the post: at first of the public prosecutor’s legal trainee and later (till 1984) I served as prosecutor at Regional Prosecutor’s Office in Warsaw;
- From 1984 till 1990, and then in years 1992-1993 I had practised as a legal adviser in governmental enterprises and private business;
- For 2 years (1990-1992) I had occupied the position of The Vice – Chief of the District Prosecutor’s Office in Warsaw (that is the second instance entity);
- From 1994 till now I have been practising as an advocate in my own Law Firm – Kancelaria Adwokacka „Szulejewski, Marciniak” civil company;
- From 1993 I have been working constantly as the arbiter in The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw and starting 2005 also in the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Confederation of Private Employers „Lewiatan”.
- From 1993 the arbiter in The Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
Membership in organizations
- The Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers in Warsaw, The Regional Council of Advocates in Warsaw.