Członek Komitetu Honorowego
- commercial agreements in general
- Higher (Master’s degree in law)
- Since 2003 I. Wilk has run his Law Firm in Warsaw, currently at the address Bagno St. 2/51, 00-112 Warsaw.
- In 2002-2003 he worked in the Ministry of Environment as Deputy Director and a legal advisor.
- In 2002 he worked as an academic teacher at the Catholic University of Lublin at the Department of Law, Canon Law and Administration.
- In 2001 I. Wilk held the rank of undersecretary in the Ministry of Finance.
- In 1999-2001 he was employed at the Ministry of Interior and Administration as Director of Licenses and Concessions Department.
- In 1994-2003 I. Wilk worked in the Border Guard Headquarters.
- In 1997-1999 he was a Director of the Investigation Bureau Border Guard Headquarters
- In 1994-1997 he was a Specialist and Chief Specialist in Supervision and Control Inspectorate.
- In 1992-1994 I. Wilk employed in the Office for State Protection as senior inspector.
- In 1991 he worked in the Office of the Minister of Interior and Administration.
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce (since 2013)
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at the Financial Supervisory Authority (since 2011)
- Member of the Working Group on the Political Reform at the Association of Voivodeships (2008)
- Arbitrator of the Arbitration Court at Polish Confederation Lewiatan (since 2005).
Membership in organizations
- Ireneusz Wilk is entered in the list of advocates of the District Bar Council in Warsaw with the function of the Ethics Commissioner (since 2005).
- He has been a member of the Committee of the Institute for United Europe (since 2002),
- Member of the Advisory Board at the Minister of Environment (2002-2003),
- Member of the Inter-ministerial Team on Combating Economic Crimes (2001),
- President of the Council on Financial Information at the Minister of Finance (2001),
- Member of the Offset Committee (2000),
- Deputy Representative of Public Finance Discipline at the Judging Committee at the Ministry of Interior and Administration (1999-2001),
- Member of the Juliusz Makarewicz Criminal Law Scientific Association.
Specialist publications, inter alia, on money laundering, real estate trade, combating crime of the so called “White collars”.