Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- labor law, management contracts
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- 2013 Expert of the Ministry of Economy Team for system solutions in the scope of amicable dispute resolutions for commercial matters, facilitating the performance of business activities;
- 2013 chair of the Dispute Resolution Section, The Allerhand Institute;
- 2006 partner at KKG;
- 2004 Bar exam – first place in Krakow;
- 2002 – 2003 IRZ-Stiftung scholarship (Bonn, Berlin);
- 2000 post-graduate studies, copyright and media law, Jagiellonian University;
- 1998 master, law studies at the Faculty of Law and Administration at Jagiellonian University.
- Participation in the capacity of an attorney in arbitration proceedings before permanent and ad hoc courts of arbitration, participation in the capacity of an arbiter in ad hoc proceedings;
- Participation in the capacity of an attorney in post-arbitration proceedings before common courts of law in Poland and abroad (specialization);
- Consultancy and scientific research in the scope of investment arbitration;
- The author of publications as well as an organizer and speaker at numerous conferences regarding commercial and investment arbitration as well as post-arbitration proceedings and other alternative dispute resolution methods;
- Jagiellonian University team coach in international moot court competitions: Foreign Direct Investment International Arbitration Moot and Draft Common Frame of Reference;
- Participation in the works of a team of experts at the Court of Arbitration Lewiatan within the framework of the “Diagnosis: Arbitration” conference;
- Expert on the Team for system solutions in the scope of alternative dispute resolution, facilitating the conducting of business operations for the Minister of Economy.
Membership in organizations
- Warsaw Regional Bar Association;
- International Bar Association (IBA);
- The German Institution of Arbitration (DIS);
- The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb);
- International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
- The Scope of mandatory Provisions of Procedural and Substantive Law Binding upon a Court of Arbitration – Czech (& central European) Yearbook of Arbitration 2013 – (wspólnie z: prof. Andrzejem Kubasem);
- Some remarks on the role of domestic courts in investment arbitration from Poland perspective as a non-ICSID country – Journal of Yeditepe University Faculty of Law – 2013 (wspólnie z: Olgą Horwath);
- Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance: The Emerging Market in Poland – Recent Judicial Developments in Continental Europe Affecting the Casualty Insurance Industry Guy Carpenter – 2011 (wspólnie z: prof. Andrzejem Kubasem);
- From Communist Economy to Full European Union Membership: The Influence Law Perspective in Poland – Recent Judicial Developments in Continental Europe Affecting the Casualty Insurance Industry Guy Carpenter – 2011 (wspólnie z: prof. Andrzejem Kubasem);
- The influence of declaring bankruptcy of a Polish business on the arbitration clause – Chambers Magazine – 2010;
- Shares without an indicated nominal value – no-par value shares (in:) European Companies Law, volume II, Capital Directive Legal Institutions, part 2, Kantor Wydawniczy Zakamycze, Kraków 2005, p. 101-178 (jointly with: dr. Mirosław Cejmer).