- bankruptcy and restructuring proceedings
- company law
- energy law
- infrastructural projects
- media and new technologies
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate, construction
- renewable energy
adwokat (ORA Warszawa); adwokat zagraniczny we Włoszech (Ordine degli avvocati di Milano)
- Warsaw School of Economics – Academy of Energy Law (graduated in 2016);
- University of Warsaw – Department of Law and Administration (graduated in 1998);
- University of Warsaw – Department of Italian Studies (1996)
- since 2021 – Equinor Polska;
- 2020-2021 – Wardyński i Wspólnicy;
- 2008-2020 – Squire Patton Boggs Święcicki Krześniak sp. k.;
- 2005-2008 – Nörr Stiefenhofer Lutz;
- 1998-2005 – Drzewiecki Tomaszek i Wspólnicy.
Since 1998 I have been representing clients in international arbitration in Poland and abroad, including commercial and investment arbitration. I have been involved primarily in energy-related arbitration (including renewable energy), as well as in arbitration of construction and infrastructure disputes. Apart from English I work in Italian, Spanish and Portuguese. I am a member of associations for arbitration professionals in Italy and Spain. I am also entered on the list of recommended arbitrators of the Cour Européenne d’Arbitrage in Strasbourg.
Membership in organizations
- Cour Européenne d’Arbitrage | Strasbourg;
- Polish Arbitration Association (PSSP);
- Spanish Arbitration Club (CEA);
- International Association of Italian-speaking Lawyers (AIGLI).
- ENERAP – Energy Arbitration Practitioners
- Co-author (with Giovanni Ferretti) of: “Il Fallimento del consumatore nella riforma della L.F. polacca”, Foro Padano (luglio-settembre 2010, Anno 66o, No.3).