Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- infrastructural projects
- real estate, construction
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law at Warsaw University in 1980
- In 1982 passed her judicial exam in the Provincial Court in Warsaw
- In 1985 qualified as an attorney
- Since 07.2006 she has been a principal in Baker & McKenzie law firm. Before that date, from 08.2003 she was a partner in that firm. She is the head of the Real Estate practice in Baker & McKenzie’s Warsaw office;
- In the period between 06.1997 – 06.2003 she was a partner in the Real Estate practice of Cameron McKenna;
- Between 1994 – 05.1997 she worked for Baker & McKenzie;
- In the years 1992-1994 she ran her own legal practice;
- In the years 1986-1992 she was a member of a Legal Partnership specializing in advising foreign entities.
- Representing parties before ICC and KIG Arbitration Courts in commercial, corporate, construction and real estate disputes.
Membership in organizations
- Małgorzata Pietrzak-Paciorek has been a member of the Polish Bar of Advocates since 1986;
- She is also a member of Polish Council of Shopping Centres and a member of Polish Arbitration Association.
- „Gaining Interest” (re. zoning plans) – The Warsaw Voice, October 2005;
- „Urban Planning – New Opportunities” – The Warsaw Voice, February 2005;
- „New Aspects of the Warranty” – Eurobuild, March 2004;
- „Warranties in Construction Agreements” – Eurobuild, January 2003.