- commercial agreements in general
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Ph. D. degree, Faculty of Law, Jagiellonian University of Cracow, 2001;
- MA degree, Faculty of Law, Jagiellonian University of Cracow, 1994;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 1992-1993, Tempus program;
- Ludwig-Maxymilians-Universität, Munich, Germany, 1998-1999, grant holder of the Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst.
- Malgorzata Podrecka practices as the legal advisor since 1997. Since 2005 she is the chief legal councel and the head of the legal department at Can-Pack S.A. with the seat in Kraków. She is responsible for overall legal assistance relating to operating, investment and financial activity of the companies belonging to Can-Pack Group, as well as for the corporate supervising.
- Małgorzata Podrecka specializes in negotiating commercial agreements, including long term contracts for international sale of goods, as well as different kind of agreements connected to the realization of investment projects, including green field investments and mergers and acquisitions. In particular, she got familiar with the laws of certain countries of common law system, as well as with those of certain Arabic countries.
- While addressing legal problems, Małgorzata Podrecka uses skills and experience gained at many conferences and seminars dedicated to selected legal, taxation and management issues, organized by Harvard Law School, Falconbury Business Seminars, Ernst & Young Academy of Business, the Polish Confederation Lewiatan.
- Małgorzata Podrecka acted as the attorney for the plaintiff and for the defendant in several proceedings in front of the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw.
- Małgorzata Podrecka was the advisor for the plaintiff in the international arbitration on investment dispute.
Membership in organizations
- Since 1997, Polish Bar Association for Legal Advisors;
- Since 2010, Arbitral Women.
- The concept of the encumbrance on the goods in private law, Kwartalnik Prawa Prywatnego, 4/2008*;
- Warranty of title at the sale of movable assets, Przegląd Sądowy, 11-12/2006*;
- Legal effects of the reservation of title in international trade. Selected problems, Kwartalnik Prawa Prywatnego, 1/2006*;
- Termination of the contract by mutual agreement, Bydgoszcz 2003;
- The concept of termination of the contract, Kwartalnik Prawa Prywatnego, 4/2001;
- Satisfaction of the creditor’s interest by cover purchase, Kwartalnik Prawa Prywatnego, 1/1999.
(*) published as Marianna Podhorecka