Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- distribution and franchise agreements
- finance, banking
- infrastructural projects
- labor law, management contracts
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate, construction
- 1999 – LL.M. in International Business Law, Central European University in Budapest;
- 1999 – Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah;
- 1998 – Master of Law, University of Silesia.
- 2014 to date – Kocur & Partners;
- 2007 – 2014 – Woźniak Kocur;
- 2005 – 2006 – Gide Loyrette Nouel;
- 1999 – 2005 – Allen & Overy.
- Michał Kocur acts as a counsel and sits as an arbitrator both in domestic and international arbitration cases concerning commercial issues, real estate and construction law, as well as in disputes arising from M&A transactions.
- Mortgage and Fraudulent Conveyance (Rzeczpospolita, 30 October 2010);
- The Lawmaker Should Not Ignore the Decision of the Constitutional Tribunal (Monitor Prawniczy no. 2/2010);
- Interim Measures of Protection in Arbitration Proceedings (Monitor Prawniczy no. 15/2006);
- The Trouble with the Challenging Resolutions (Rzeczpospolita, 18 July 2005);
- Power of Attorney for Members of the Management Board. Polemics. (Prawo Spółek no. 12/2004).