Year of birth
- commercial agreements in general
- distribution and franchise agreements
- infrastructural projects
- real estate, construction
- tax law
- University of Warsaw, Law Faculty (Master of Laws, 2006);
- Cambridge University, Institute of Continuing Education, British Centre for English and European Legal Studies in cooperation with the Law Faculty of the University of Warsaw (2004);
- ICC Advanced Arbitration Academy heads to Central and Eastern Europe (since 2014, completion expected December 2015).
- 02.2011 to date: Senior Associate at the Litigation and Dispute Resolution department of White & Case P. Pietkiewicz, M. Studniarek i Wspólnicy – Kancelaria Prawna sp. k.; since January 2013 to July 2013 – seconded to the White & Case London office (Construction Practice and International Arbitration Practice);
- 08.2009 – 01.2011: Associate at the Litigation & Dispute Resolution department of CMS Cameron McKenna Dariusz Greszta sp. k.;
- 02.2007 – 06.2009: Associate at the Litigation & Dispute Resolution department of Clifford Chance Janicka, Namiotkiewicz, Dębowski i wspólnicy sp. k.;
- 01.2005 – 01.2007: Associate at the Litigation & Dispute Resolution department of CMS Cameron McKenna Paweł Dębowski sp. k.;
- 09.2004: Trainee at Clifford Chance Janicka-Sosna, Namiotkiewicz i wspólnicy sp. k.
- representing the respondent (international investor, owner of a shopping center) in KIG arbitration against a would-be tenant;
- representing the claimant and counter-respondent (a municipal company) in ICC arbitration against the main contractor relating to the performance of a FIDIC contract for a local transportation investment;
- representing the claimant and counter-respondent (main contractor of a unique multi-purpose investments in Poland) in ICC arbitration against the employer relating to the contractor’s claims for nearly EUR 30 million (contract based on a FIDIC form);
- advising the client in relation to potential investment arbitration;
- representing the respondent (a producer of alcoholic drinks) in KIG arbitration against its distributor on the UK market;
- acting for the respondent (international real estate investor) in ICC arbitration for payment of an earn-out-fee relating to a sale and leaseback of a hypermarket chain in Poland;
- acting for a municipal company in relation to ICC arbitration against the general contractor of a infrastructural project (contract based on a FIDIC form);
- acting as an arbitrator in a number of moot court competitions.
Membership in organizations
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (ACIArb);
- Society of Construction Law;
- Mediator Międzynarodowego Centrum Mediacji;
- Izba Adwokacka w Warszawie;
- Young Arbitration Practitioners in Poland (YAPP);
- ICC IAF.
- Cut-off Time for Introducing a Counterclaim in Arbitration under the ICC Rules, Arbitration e- Review 2/2010;
- Conditions for bringing new claims to arbitration under FIDIC contracts, Arbitration e-Review 1/2011;
- The Period for Giving Notice of Contractor’s Claims Set Out in Sub-Clause 20.1 of the FIDIC Conditions in Light of Polish Law, Arbitration e-Review 1(8)/2012;
- FIDIC Sub-Clause 20.1, Biuletyn Konsultant 26(9)/2012;
- „Efficient arbitration for business” – an article about the new ICC Rules of Arbitration, Rzeczpospolita daily, 3 January 2012;
- „Earing on somebody else’s dispute” – an article about third party funding, Rzeczpospolita daily, 14 May 2014.