Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- distribution and franchise agreements
- energy law
- finance, banking
- intellectual property law
- media and new technologies
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate, construction
Adwokat, Avocat a la Cour de Paris; Chartered Arbitrator (CIArb)
- Master of laws, Poznań (1976), postgraduate study in business law,
- Bar Research Center at the Polish Bar Council, Warsaw (1988),
- Ecole de Formation du Barreau, Paris (1992).
- Admitted as advocate, Poznań (1984);
- avocat, Paris (1993);
- advocate, Warsaw (1994);
- partner SALANS (now DENTONS) since 1998;
- ICC Court member since 2003;
- Delegate to the United Nations at the Working Group Arbitration & Conciliation (UCITRAL) since 2006;
- President of the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce (2006-2009);
- Chartered Arbitrator (2010);
- DAB/DRB member or chairman; expert WIPO.
Chairman, sole arbitrator, co-arbitrator or counsel in over 170 commercial arbitrations, handled in English, French, German, Czech, Polish and Russian under the Rules of AAA-ICDR, CAC, CACI, CAS, CCCF, CCIR, CCP, DAI, HCCI, ICANN, ICAC Kyiv, ICC, IHK, Lewiatan, LME, MAC Minsk, MCAC Moscow, NAF, PCC, PIIT, SCC, Swiss Rules, VIAC, WIPO, UNCITRAL and other ad hoc.
Proceedings took place in Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Lithuania, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and U.S.A. involving international organizations and parties from: Andora, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Chanel Islands, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Hong-Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Singapore, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, U.S.A.
Membership in organizations
- Chartered Arbitrator,
- fellow of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb) and Australian Centre for International Commercial Arbitration;
- lifetime member of Indian Arbitration Council;
- Member of Vienna Center Advisory Board,
- Member of Danish Arbitration Institute,
- Member of Canadian Bar Association,
- Member of Law Society of England & Wales,
- Member of IBA Arbitration Committee (Sub-Committee on Conflicts of Interest 2008-2010);
- Member: ASA, CEA, CEPANI, DIS, ICA, ITA, ÖVS, SAA, UIA; FIDIC independent consultant; dispute board adjudicator.
Founder Editor in Chief of Biuletyn Arbitrażowy, co-author of UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules Commentary, author of more than 100 articles on arbitration, ADR and mediation.