- antimonopoly law
- company law
- investment arbitration
- media and new technologies
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- private equity and venture capital funds
- stocks and exchanges
bankier inwestycyjny, radca prawny
- Master of Laws, UAM (1987);
- postgraduate studies Georgetown University (1991, 2008);
- Univeristy of California, Hastings (1991 – 92);
- Leiden university (1990);
- TMC Asser Institute (1991).
- 1987 – 92 – Assistant Professor, Civil and Business Law, UAM, Poznań;
- 1990 – 95 – senior associate, Sołtysiński Kawecki & Szlęzak, Warszawa;
- 1995 – 97 – Managing Director, Head of Poland, MeesPierson (ABN Amro), Warszawa;
- 1997 – 2000 – Senior Vice President of Business Development, General Counsel and Secretary, @Entertainment, Inc., Hartford, CT, USA;
- 2001 – 2013 – Chairman and Managing Partner, Trigon Dom Maklerski S.A, Warszawa;
- 1994 – present – Member of Boards of Directors in public and private companies (for details see below).
- Participated in several arbitratoin proceeding in Europe anf in the USA;
- completed a seminar in ADRs at the University of California;
- Hastings and the Advanced Training for Arbitrators (Chartered Institute of Arbitrators).