Radosław L. Kwaśnicki
Radosław L. Kwaśnicki
Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- Holder of a Ph.D. in Law and professional qualifications of a legal advisor. Senior Partner in the RKKW Law Firm – KWAŚNICKI, WRÓBEL & Partners, which he set up in 2008. Earlier, starting from 2001, he cooperated with domestic and international law firms.
- Expert in corporate law, including corporate governance and corporate group law. Specialises also in ownership disputes, capital market, and professionally chairs general meetings. Provides advice on various aspects of establishment and development of family firms (development of rules of family governance, management, and protection of private assets) and High-Net-Worth Individuals.
- Holds the function of a domestic and international arbiter (i.a. in the Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce, Court of Arbitration at the Lewiatan Confederation, Court of Arbitration at the Polish Bank Association). He was a member of the adjudicating panel of the International Court of Arbitration at the International Chamber of Commerce – ICC in Paris.
- Has more than ten years of practical experience in holding the function of a member or chair of supervisory boards in domestic and foreign companies. In particular, in the years 2014-2019 he was a member and then vice-chairman of the supervisory board of PKN ORLEN, as well as many companies with a majority private shareholding. Currently, he sits as an independent member, i.a. in supervisory boards of public companies Sanok Rubber Company (appointed by a foreign fund) and Creotech Instruments (as a chairman).
Membership in organizations
- Socially active, including in the area of culture and art. Established and cooperates with the “Nova Ars Poloniae” Foundation which supports Polish artists.
- Held the function of the General Coordinator of the “We Are Together. We Help” (“Jesteśmy Razem. Pomagamy”) Campaign which during the first phase of the coronavirus pandemic coordinated aid-related activities of over seventy private firms the total value of which exceeded PLN 50 million.
- Co-author of the so-called Covid amendment of the Commercial Companies Code of 2020 with regard to remote meetings of supervisory boards and management boards as well as e-meetings of owners, as well as the draft of the so-called big amendment of the Commercial Companies Code of 2022 concerning i.a. the corporate group law (“holding law”) and improvement of effectiveness of supervisory boards.
- Co-author of handbooks as well as commentaries and publications devoted to practical aspects of the commercial law. His achievements include over 600 publications, mostly devoted to the corporate law.