Year of birth
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- finance, banking
- infrastructural projects
- media and new technologies
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- real estate, construction
Legal Counsel, adwokat w stanach Luizjana i Teksas w Stanach Zjednoczonych
- Universtiy of Wrocław faculty of Law – Master of Law (1977);
- Postgraduate program In international law at the Institute of Social Studies in the Hague, the Netherlands (1982);
- Louisiana State University Law Center – Juris Doctor and Master of Laws (1985).
- Currently – Managing partner of DJBW.
- 2012 – 2013 Managing Partner of DJW.
- 1993 – 2012 Managing Partner of the Warsaw office of White & Case LLP.
- 1985-1993 – Associate and then Partner at Vinson & Elkins LLP in Houston, Texas and London, United Kingdom.
- Arbitrator in the Arbitration Court at the Polish Chamber of Commerce and The International Arbitral Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna.
Membership in organizations
- President of Polish Association of Legal Employers.
- The Relations between International Law and Domestic Law in the Jurisprudence of International Court of Justice, XII Polish Yearbook of International Law 153 (1983);
- The Choice of Applicable Law in International Arbitration, 9 Hastings Int’l & Comp. L. Rev., 237 (1986);
- “Floating” Choice of Law Clauses, 20 Int’l Lawyer, 1005 (1986).