Year of birth
Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- infrastructural projects
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- Warsaw University Faculty of Law and Administration;
- New York University School of Law.
- 2009 to date: own Law Office;
- 1994-2008 international partner with Baker&McKenzie;
- 1989-1994 legal counsel at the Polish Commercial Counselor’s Office in New York;
- 1986-1988 Legal counsel with construction company DROMEX;
- 1978-1989 Legal Information and Service Center of the Polish Chamber of Foreign Trade – Deputy Director.
- Arbitrator at Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish German Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
Membership in organizations
- Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw.
- “Telecommunications Laws in Europe”, co-author – Butterworth London, 1998;
- “Telecommunications Laws in Europe”, co-author – ToHel Publishing 2005.