Place of residence
- commercial agreements in general
- company law
- distribution and franchise agreements
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- pharmaceutical law
- Qualified as a legal advisor in Poland (2001);
- Oxford University, UK (a course in law, 1998-1999);
- University of Poznań (Master of Laws, 1996);
- Viadrina University, Germany (German company law, 1994);
- Rijks University in Maastricht, Holland (European business law, 1993).
- 2005 – date: Partner – Salans, Warsaw;
- 2003 – 2004: Partner – Domański Zakrzewski Palinka, Warsaw;
- 2000 – 2003: Senior Associate and Partner – D. Janczak & Partners Law Firm, associated with Ernst & Young, Warsaw;
- 1994 – 1999: Attorney – Ernst & Young Law, Poznań.
- London Court of International Arbitration;
- International Arbitral Centre of Federal Economic Chamber in Vienna;
- Court of Arbitration at the Polish Chamber of Commerce in Warsaw (Sąd Arbitrażowy przy Krajowej Izbie Gospodarczej).
Membership in organizations
- Regional Chamber of Legal Advisors.
- Members of the Management Board Cannot Be “Entrusted” with the Function of Company President, Rzeczpospolita 2009, no. 68 (co-author);
- Good Intentions Not Enough. New Insurance Law Bill Generates Doubts, Rzeczpospolita, 2003 no. 11 (co-author);
- Health Ministry’s Ten Commandments Concerning Drugs Pricing, Rzeczpospolita, 2008 no. 22 (co-author);
- New Advertizing Restrictions for Third Parties. Amendments to the Anti-alcohol Act, Rzeczpospolita, 2001 no. 80;
- On How to Combat Corruption Rather than the Drugs Market, Rzeczpospolita, 2007 no. 233 (co-author);
- Changes in TVP: On When the Term of Office of Supervisory Board Members Expires, Rzeczpospolita, 2009 no. 157 (co-author).