Year of birth
- commercial agreements in general
- distribution and franchise agreements
- energy law
- finance, banking
- infrastructural projects
- intellectual property law
- media and new technologies
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A)
- pharmaceutical law
- real estate, construction
adwokat, radca prawny
- The National University of Kiev – Mohyla Academy (Ukraine);
- Stockholm University, LL.M.in International Commercial Arbitration (Sweden);
- Turin University, Post – graduate diploma in International Trade Law (Italy).
- Following my internship with UNCITRAL I was working at a number of Ukrainian and Foreign law firm prior to joining ARBITRADE as partner.
- I have practical experience as co – arbitraror under LCIA Arbitration Rules, ICC Arbitration Rules and UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules 1976.
- I act frequently as a party representative/counsel before such institutions as the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry od Ukraine, the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, LCIA, SCC, ICC, VIAC, VCCA, GAFTA, FOSFA and others.
- I am listed as recommended arbitrator by VIAC, Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration, Kazakhstani International Arbitrage, the Vilnius Commercial Arbitration Court and Court of International Commercial Arbitration attached to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania.
Membership in organizations
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (Fellowship);
- Ukrainian Bar Association;
- International Sports Law Association;
- LCIA membership.
- Transparency in International Investment Arbitration: Ukrainian Context, Arbitration #4 (76) 2011;
- Recognition and Enforcement of Gafta Awards in Ukraine: Thinkabout it before it is too late, GAFTAWORLD, October 2011;
- Arbitrability of Corporate Disputes in Ukraine, Journal of International Arbitration, Volume 26, Number 5: p.p. 745-749;
- International Commercial Arbitration in Ukraine: Details Do Matter, Journal of International Arbitration 26 (20): p.p. 301-306;
- An Engima of Ex Aequo et Bono, ILO, 24 September 2009;
- Through Fire and Copper Pipe, or Provisional Measures in International Arbitration, the Ukrainian Journal of Business Law, Vol. 2 April 2004 – p.p. 8-9.